Get Dog Wheelchair Pug Compass Lake – A wheelchair designed specifically for dogs can help your best friend run and play again, visit the bathroom, get the workout he (or she) needs, and live a happy, healthy lifestyle. Unique wheelchair design supports animal’s hip and leg problems including degenerative myelopathy (DM), hip dysplasia, arthritis, paralysis, slipped disk, soreness, spinal and neurological problems, surgical recovery, and even more.
where to buy dog wheelchair
The perfect size with simply a click.
The Walkin’ Wheels is the only pet wheelchair that has push-button adjustability high, length and width. It will fit any size dog 8 lbs or more. Simple snap control keys make it simple to adjust the framework long, width, and elevation. Interchangeable snap-in wheels and struts are all that is had a need to adapt the Walkin’ Wheels for different sizes of dogs. Medium and large sizes fold smooth for convenient transportation and storage.
CREATES A HAPPY, Healthful Existence FOR PETS & Family pet PARENTS!
– The Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair gives your very best friend the content, healthy lifestyle they deserve. Our pet wheelchair provides support for your dog’s back legs allowing them to run, play and enjoy quality period with the family.
KEEPS YOUR PET MOBILE & COMFORTABLE
– Nothing makes our house animals, with limited by no mobility within their hind legs, feel loved more than having the ability to run, play, and explore with their family members. Our wheelchair for canines includes a durable, lightweight aluminum frame that makes your pet mobile while also keeping them steady. Its dense foam wheels with rubber treads won’t puncture and they will allow your pet to explore all sorts of terrain.
EASY TO STORE, Transportation, AND CLEAN
– Our Medium to Large size doggie wheelchairs fold flat which makes it easy to load into your car when your family travels or even to conveniently store you should definitely in use. Additionally, all of the family pet wheelchair parts are washable including the foam/rubber wheels which makes it easy to clean.
PATENTED ADJUSTABLE DESIGN FOR THE PERFECT FIT
– Walkin’ Wheels’ back support pup wheelchairs feature the patented adjustable design making it the only pup wheel cart that can be customized to your dog’s size and changing health. This wheelchair for canines is also adjustable in height, length, and width ensuring that your pet is both cellular and comfortable throughout their life stages.
– Many Veterinary experts have spoken about the positive influence that the Walkin Wheels have had on their clients. By helping their patients stay cellular despite their restrictions, these pet wheelchairs allow them to remain active and maintain a great quality of life. Our pet wheelchair provides support for dog’s hind legs making it suitable for hurt or disabled pets in addition to dogs with limited mobility due to age group.The Walkin’ Wheels pet and pet wheelchair might help your best friend live a happy, healthy lifestyle even if he or she can’t walk. Just view our video clips to see a huge selection of handicapped canines running, playing, discovering, and getting the exercise they have to stay happy and healthy.
Our patented adjustable style produces the only pet dog cart that adjusts to your dog’s size and changing health. Since it fits large and small canines (See size chart below for a guideline about how to choose the right size wheelchair for your dog) it can be used again and again on several dogs and can be conveniently resold if no longer needed. Medium and Huge sizes fold smooth for easy transport. Your dog will learn to use this wheelchair very quickly.
Our in-house customer support and wheelchair sizing experts will “walk” you through any help you need to get an ideal fit.
Walkin’ Wheels by HandicappedPets provides been the world’s leading pet mobility company since 1999. We think that our aging, wounded, and disabled pets are family members and are worthy of to live content, healthy lives.
The Walkin’ Wheels box is packed to the brim with value. its full of everything you need to get your dog back to a dynamic, healthy lifestyle and then some. When you get a Walkin’ Wheels, you get more than your money’s worth. In fact, we’d to redesign our boxes to match everything.