For Sale Dog Wheelchair for Pugs San Remo – A wheelchair designed particularly for dogs can help your best friend run and play again, go to the bathroom, get the workout he (or she) needs, and live a happy, healthy lifestyle. Unique wheelchair design helps with animal’s hip and leg problems including degenerative myelopathy (DM), hip dysplasia, arthritis, paralysis, slipped disc, soreness, spinal and neurological complications, surgical recovery, and even more.
will a dog wheelchair help with hip dysplasia
The perfect size with just a click.
The Walkin’ Wheels may be the only dog wheelchair that has push-button adjustability in height, length and width. It’ll fit any size doggie 8 lbs and up. Simple snap buttons make it easy to adjust the body long, width, and height. Interchangeable snap-in wheels and struts are all that is had a need to adjust the Walkin’ Wheels for different sizes of dogs. Medium and large sizes fold toned for convenient transportation and storage.
CREATES A HAPPY, HEALTHY Lifestyle FOR PETS & Family pet PARENTS!
– The Walkin’ Wheels doggie wheelchair gives your very best friend the content, healthy existence they deserve. Our pet wheelchair provides support for your dog’s back legs permitting them to run, perform and enjoy quality time with the family.
KEEPS YOUR DOG MOBILE & COMFORTABLE
– Nothing at all makes our domestic pets, with limited by no mobility in their hind legs, experience loved more than having the ability to run, play, and explore with their family members. Our wheelchair for dogs includes a durable, lightweight aluminum frame that makes your dog cellular while also keeping them steady. Its dense foam wheels with rubber treads won’t puncture and they will allow your dog to explore all sorts of terrain.
EASY TO STORE, TRANSPORT, AND CLEAN
– Our Moderate to Large size puppy wheelchairs fold flat which makes it simple to load into your vehicle whenever your family travels or to conveniently store when not in use. Additionally, all the family pet wheelchair parts are washable including the foam/rubber wheels making it easy to clean.
PATENTED ADJUSTABLE DESIGN FOR THE PERFECT FIT
– Walkin’ Wheels’ back support pup wheelchairs feature the patented adjustable design making it the only pet dog wheel cart which can be customized to your dog’s size and changing health. This wheelchair for canines is also adjustable high, length, and width making certain your pet is both mobile and comfortable throughout their life stages.
– Many Veterinary experts have spoken about the positive effect that the Walkin Wheels have had on their clients. By helping their patients stay cellular despite their limitations, these pet wheelchairs allow them to remain energetic and keep maintaining a great standard of living. Our pet wheelchair provides support for dog’s hind legs making it suitable for wounded or disabled pets and also dogs with limited mobility due to age.The Walkin’ Wheels pet and pet wheelchair can help your very best friend live a happy, healthy existence even if she or he can’t walk. Just watch our videos to see hundreds of handicapped dogs running, playing, discovering, and obtaining the exercise they have to stay happy and healthful.
Our patented adjustable design makes for the only pup cart that adjusts to your dog’s size and changing wellness. Since it fits large and small canines (See size chart below for a guideline about how to choose the right size wheelchair for your dog) it can be used again and again on several dogs and can be quickly resold if no longer needed. Medium and Large sizes fold flat for easy transportation. Your dog will learn to use this wheelchair very quickly.
Our in-house customer care and wheelchair sizing professionals will “walk” you through any assist you to need to get a perfect fit.
Walkin’ Wheels by HandicappedPets offers been the world’s leading family pet mobility company since 1999. We believe that our aging, hurt, and disabled pets are family and are worthy of to live happy, healthy lives.
The Walkin’ Tires box is packed to the brim with value. It contains everything you require to get your dog back to an active, healthy lifestyle and then some. When you buy a Walkin’ Tires, you get more than your money’s worth. In fact, we’d to redesign our boxes to fit everything.