Discount Dog Wheelchair for Pugs Little Cypress – A wheelchair designed specifically for dogs can help your best friend work and play again, visit the bathroom, get the workout he (or she) needs, and live a content, healthy lifestyle. Unique wheelchair design supports animal’s hip and leg complications including degenerative myelopathy (DM), hip dysplasia, arthritis, paralysis, slipped disk, soreness, spinal and neurological problems, surgical recovery, and even more.
how do dog wheelchairs work
The perfect size with only a click.
The Walkin’ Wheels is the only puppy wheelchair that features push-button adjustability in height, length and width. It will fit any size pet 8 lbs and up. Simple snap control keys make it simple to adjust the framework in length, width, and height. Interchangeable snap-in wheels and struts are that is needed to change the Walkin’ Wheels for different sizes of dogs. Medium and large sizes fold flat for convenient transportation and storage.
CREATES A HAPPY, HEALTHY LIFE FOR PETS & Family pet PARENTS!
– The Walkin’ Wheels pup wheelchair gives your best friend the happy, healthy existence they deserve. Our pet wheelchair provides support for your dog’s back legs allowing them to run, perform and enjoy quality period with the family.
KEEPS YOUR PET MOBILE & COMFORTABLE
– Nothing at all makes our house animals, with limited by no mobility in their hind legs, feel loved more than having the ability to run, play, and explore with their family members. Our wheelchair for canines includes a durable, lightweight lightweight aluminum frame that makes your dog mobile while also keeping them stable. Its dense foam wheels with rubber treads won’t puncture and they’ll allow your pet to explore all types of terrain.
EASY TO STORE, Transportation, AND CLEAN
– Our Medium to Large size pup wheelchairs fold flat making it simple to load into your vehicle whenever your family travels or to conveniently store when not in use. Additionally, all the pet wheelchair parts are washable like the foam/rubber wheels which makes it easy to clean.
PATENTED ADJUSTABLE Style FOR THE PERFECT FIT
– Walkin’ Wheels’ back support dog wheelchairs feature our patented adjustable design which makes it the only pet wheel cart which can be customized to your dog’s size and changing wellness. This wheelchair for canines is also adjustable high, length, and width making certain your dog is both cellular and comfortable throughout their life phases.
– Many Veterinary specialists have spoken about the positive influence that the Walkin Wheels experienced on their clients. By helping their patients stay mobile despite their restrictions, these pet wheelchairs allow them to remain active and keep maintaining a great quality of life. Our family pet wheelchair provides support for dog’s hind legs making it suitable for hurt or disabled pets and also dogs with limited flexibility due to age group.The Walkin’ Wheels dog and pet wheelchair can help your very best friend live a happy, healthy lifestyle even if he or she can’t walk. Just view our video clips to see hundreds of handicapped canines running, playing, exploring, and obtaining the exercise they have to stay happy and healthful.
Our patented adjustable style produces the only pup cart that adjusts to your dog’s size and changing wellness. Since it fits large and small canines (See size chart below for a guideline on how to choose the correct size wheelchair for your pet) it can be utilized again and again on several canines and can be easily resold if no longer needed. Medium and Large sizes fold flat for easy transport. Your pet will learn to use this wheelchair very quickly.
Our in-house customer care and wheelchair sizing experts will “walk” you through any help you need to get an ideal fit.
Walkin’ Wheels by HandicappedPets offers been the world’s leading pet mobility company since 1999. We think that our aging, wounded, and disabled pets are family and should have to live happy, healthy lives.
The Walkin’ Wheels box is packed to the brim with value. contained in the grapefruit everything you require to really get your dog back to a dynamic, healthy lifestyle and then some. When you get a Walkin’ Wheels, you get a lot more than your money’s worth. Actually, we had to redesign our boxes to fit everything.