Comparison Dog Gets Wheelchair Sunderland – A wheelchair designed specifically for dogs can help your best friend work and play again, visit the bathroom, get the workout he (or she) needs, and live a content, healthy life. Unique wheelchair design helps with animal’s hip and leg problems including degenerative myelopathy (DM), hip dysplasia, arthritis, paralysis, slipped disk, soreness, spinal and neurological complications, surgical recovery, and even more.
how do dog wheelchairs work
An ideal size with only a click.
The Walkin’ Wheels may be the only pup wheelchair that features push-button adjustability high, length and width. It will fit any size pet dog 8 lbs and up. Simple snap buttons make it simple to adjust the frame long, width, and height. Interchangeable snap-in wheels and struts are all that is had a need to change the Walkin’ Wheels for different sizes of canines. Medium and large sizes fold flat for convenient transportation and storage.
CREATES A HAPPY, HEALTHY LIFE FOR PETS & PET PARENTS!
– The Walkin’ Wheels pet dog wheelchair gives your very best friend the content, healthy lifestyle they deserve. Our pet wheelchair provides support for your dog’s back hip and legs allowing them to run, enjoy and enjoy quality period with the family.
KEEPS YOUR DOG MOBILE & COMFORTABLE
– Nothing at all makes our domestic pets, with limited to no mobility in their hind legs, experience loved more than being able to work, play, and explore with their family members. Our wheelchair for dogs includes a durable, lightweight aluminium frame that makes your dog cellular while also keeping them stable. Its dense foam wheels with rubber treads won’t puncture and they will allow your dog to explore all types of terrain.
EASY TO STORE, Transportation, AND CLEAN
– Our Moderate to Large size pet dog wheelchairs fold flat which makes it simple to load into your vehicle whenever your family travels or to conveniently store you should definitely in use. Additionally, all of the pet wheelchair parts are washable like the foam/rubber wheels making it easy to clean.
PATENTED ADJUSTABLE DESIGN FOR THE PERFECT FIT
– Walkin’ Wheels’ rear support pet dog wheelchairs feature our patented adjustable design making it the only pet wheel cart which can be tailored to your dog’s size and changing health. This wheelchair for canines is also adjustable in height, length, and width ensuring that your dog is both mobile and comfy throughout their life phases.
– Many Veterinary professionals have spoken about the positive influence that the Walkin Wheels have had on their clients. By helping their sufferers stay mobile despite their limitations, these pet wheelchairs permit them to remain active and keep maintaining a great standard of living. Our pet wheelchair provides support for dog’s hind legs making it suitable for injured or disabled pets along with dogs with limited flexibility due to age.The Walkin’ Wheels doggie and pet wheelchair might help your best friend live a happy, healthy life even if she or he can’t walk. Just view our video clips to see hundreds of handicapped canines running, playing, exploring, and getting the exercise they need to stay happy and healthful.
Our patented adjustable design produces the only doggie cart that adjusts to your dog’s size and changing wellness. Because it fits large and small dogs (Find size chart below for a guideline about how to choose the correct size wheelchair for your dog) it can be used over and over on several dogs and can be very easily resold if no more needed. Medium and Huge sizes fold smooth for easy transportation. Your dog will learn to use this wheelchair very quickly.
Our in-house customer support and wheelchair sizing professionals will “walk” you through any help you need to get a perfect fit.
Walkin’ Wheels by HandicappedPets provides been the world’s leading family pet mobility company since 1999. We believe that our aging, hurt, and disabled pets are family members and are worthy of to live content, healthy lives.
The Walkin’ Tires box is packed to the brim with value. It includes everything you require to get your dog back to a dynamic, healthy lifestyle and then some. When you get a Walkin’ Tires, you get a lot more than your money’s worth. In fact, we had to redesign our boxes to match everything.