Clearance Dog Rear Wheelchair Kalispell – A wheelchair designed particularly for dogs can help your best friend work and play again, visit the bathroom, get the workout he (or she) requirements, and live a content, healthy existence. Unique wheelchair design helps with animal’s hip and leg complications including degenerative myelopathy (DM), hip dysplasia, arthritis, paralysis, slipped disk, soreness, spinal and neurological problems, surgical recovery, and more.
should i get a dog wheelchair
An ideal size with just a click.
The Walkin’ Wheels may be the only pet wheelchair that has push-button adjustability in height, length and width. It’ll fit any size doggie 8 lbs and up. Simple snap buttons make it easy to adjust the framework in length, width, and elevation. Interchangeable snap-in wheels and struts are that is needed to adjust the Walkin’ Wheels for different sizes of dogs. Medium and large sizes fold flat for convenient transportation and storage.
CREATES A HAPPY, Healthful Existence FOR PETS & PET PARENTS!
– The Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair gives your very best friend the content, healthy existence they deserve. Our family pet wheelchair provides support for your dog’s back legs allowing them to run, enjoy and enjoy quality period with the family.
KEEPS YOUR PET MOBILE & COMFORTABLE
– Nothing at all makes our domestic pets, with limited to no mobility in their hind legs, feel loved more than having the ability to work, play, and explore with their family. Our wheelchair for dogs has a durable, lightweight aluminum frame that makes your dog mobile while also keeping them steady. Its dense foam wheels with rubber treads won’t puncture and they will allow your dog to explore all sorts of terrain.
EASY TO STORE, TRANSPORT, AND CLEAN
– Our Moderate to Large size doggie wheelchairs fold flat which makes it simple to load into your vehicle whenever your family travels or to conveniently store when not in use. Additionally, all the pet wheelchair parts are washable like the foam/rubber wheels making it easy to clean.
PATENTED ADJUSTABLE DESIGN FOR THE PERFECT FIT
– Walkin’ Wheels’ rear support pup wheelchairs feature our patented adjustable design making it the only pet dog wheel cart that can be customized to your dog’s size and changing wellness. This wheelchair for dogs is also adjustable in height, length, and width ensuring that your pet is both mobile and comfy throughout their life phases.
– Many Veterinary specialists have spoken about the positive influence that the Walkin Wheels have had on their customers. By helping their individuals stay cellular despite their limitations, these pet wheelchairs permit them to remain energetic and keep maintaining a great standard of living. Our family pet wheelchair provides support for dog’s hind legs which makes it suitable for wounded or disabled pets and also dogs with limited flexibility due to age group.The Walkin’ Wheels pet dog and pet wheelchair can help your very best friend live a happy, healthy existence even if he or she can’t walk. Just watch our videos to see a huge selection of handicapped dogs running, playing, discovering, and obtaining the exercise they need to stay happy and healthful.
Our patented adjustable design produces the only pup cart that adjusts to your dog’s size and changing wellness. Since it fits large and small dogs (Discover size chart below for a guideline on how to choose the correct size wheelchair for your dog) it can be used again and again on several canines and can be easily resold if no more needed. Medium and Large sizes fold flat for easy transport. Your pet will learn to utilize this wheelchair very quickly.
Our in-house customer care and wheelchair sizing professionals will “walk” you through any assist you to need to get an ideal fit.
Walkin’ Wheels by HandicappedPets offers been the world’s leading pet mobility company since 1999. We believe that our aging, wounded, and disabled pets are family members and deserve to live content, healthy lives.
The Walkin’ Tires box is packed to the brim with value. It contains everything you need to get your dog back to a dynamic, healthy lifestyle and some. When you get a Walkin’ Wheels, you get more than your money’s worth. In fact, we had to redesign our boxes to fit everything.