Cheapest Dog Wheelchair Allyn – A wheelchair designed specifically for dogs can help your best friend run and play again, go to the bathroom, get the exercise he (or she) needs, and live a content, healthy life. Unique wheelchair design helps with animal’s hip and leg complications including degenerative myelopathy (DM), hip dysplasia, arthritis, paralysis, slipped disc, soreness, spinal and neurological complications, surgical recovery, and even more.
how do dog wheelchairs work
The perfect size with only a click.
The Walkin’ Wheels is the only pup wheelchair that features push-button adjustability in height, length and width. It will fit any size doggie 8 lbs and up. Simple snap buttons make it easy to adjust the framework in length, width, and elevation. Interchangeable snap-in wheels and struts are that is needed to adapt the Walkin’ Wheels for different sizes of canines. Medium and large sizes fold smooth for convenient transportation and storage.
CREATES A HAPPY, HEALTHY Existence FOR PETS & Family pet PARENTS!
– The Walkin’ Wheels pup wheelchair gives your very best friend the happy, healthy life they deserve. Our family pet wheelchair provides support for your dog’s back legs allowing them to run, play and enjoy quality period with the family.
KEEPS YOUR PET MOBILE & COMFORTABLE
– Nothing at all makes our house animals, with limited to no mobility within their hind legs, feel loved more than having the ability to work, play, and explore with their family. Our wheelchair for canines has a durable, lightweight lightweight aluminum frame that makes your dog mobile while also keeping them steady. Its dense foam wheels with rubber treads won’t puncture and they’ll allow your pet to explore all types of terrain.
EASY TO STORE, TRANSPORT, AND CLEAN
– Our Moderate to Large size pet dog wheelchairs fold flat which makes it easy to load into your car whenever your family travels or even to conveniently store when not in use. Additionally, all of the family pet wheelchair parts are washable including the foam/rubber wheels which makes it easy to clean.
PATENTED ADJUSTABLE Style FOR AN IDEAL FIT
– Walkin’ Wheels’ back support pup wheelchairs feature our patented adjustable design making it the only pet wheel cart which can be customized to your dog’s size and changing health. This wheelchair for canines is also adjustable in height, length, and width making certain your dog is both mobile and comfy throughout their life phases.
– Many Veterinary professionals have spoken about the positive impact that the Walkin Wheels experienced on their customers. By helping their sufferers stay cellular despite their limitations, these pet wheelchairs allow them to remain energetic and maintain a great standard of living. Our pet wheelchair provides support for dog’s hind legs making it suitable for harmed or disabled pets in addition to dogs with limited flexibility due to age group.The Walkin’ Wheels pup and pet wheelchair can help your very best friend live a happy, healthy life even if he or she can’t walk. Just watch our movies to see a huge selection of handicapped dogs running, playing, discovering, and getting the exercise they have to stay happy and healthful.
Our patented adjustable design produces the only pet cart that adjusts to your dog’s size and changing health. Because it fits large and small dogs (See size chart below for a guideline about how to choose the correct size wheelchair for your pet) it can be utilized over and over on several dogs and can be conveniently resold if no longer needed. Medium and Huge sizes fold toned for easy transportation. Your pet will learn to use this wheelchair very quickly.
Our in-house customer support and wheelchair sizing experts will “walk” you through any help you need to get an ideal fit.
Walkin’ Wheels by HandicappedPets has been the world’s leading family pet mobility company since 1999. We think that our aging, harmed, and disabled pets are family and are worthy of to live happy, healthy lives.
The Walkin’ Tires box is packed to the brim with value. it has everything you require to really get your dog back to a dynamic, healthy lifestyle and then some. When you get a Walkin’ Tires, you get a lot more than your money’s worth. Actually, we’d to redesign our boxes to match everything.